I wanted to do something Awesome and brain dump all the ways you can attract the right clients to your business.
So I put together 51 breakthroughs and techniques I’ve learned from getting over 800 High-Paying clients in a little over 6 weeks…
Here you go…
1. You can sell over the phone, email, FB chat, or text… It doesn’t have to be just 1 way.
2. “Am I confident that I can deliver the desired result?”… If you answered YES, then that’s the only qualification you need to sell or launch something.
3. High ticket clients do not need to be programmed to buy high ticket, that’s just who they are.
4. When people buy they are in a certain psychological or emotional state. That’s why it’s important to try and get the sale on the first call and alleviate follow up calls because you will have to rebuild up that emotional state.
5. You gotta find a business model that supports your desired lifestyle.
6. If you are passionate about what you do, laziness disappears.
7. SAYING THE PRICE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE IS one of the most important skills you’ll ever learn.
8. You must decide on which segment of the market you want to serve.
The high ticket clients are the 1% you want to communicate with because they are the ones who are going to be the significant revenue for your biz.
9. Your prospects are going to ask, “can this person understand me?”.
10. THE MAIN JOB OF MARKETING IS REPELLING THE ONES YOU DON’T WANT TO WORK WITH SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE 1%*!
11. You don’t need a lot of traffic, leads, or appointments to hit a million dollars a year. You can do that by talking to 15-20 highly qualified leads per month.
12. PRICING changes because of the process and emotional state.
13. IF YOUR OFFER IS VALUABLE ENOUGH, THEY WILL FIND THE MONEY.
14. Don’t relax when your income spikes, you gotta keep it going up and up keep with the momentum
15. Everything is a skill-set.
16. If you can create a shift or transformation mindset change for people, you can be an expert.
17. You just gotta be a few steps ahead of your client who needs your help.
18. Important question to ask daily: WHAT CAN I DO TO BRING IN LEADS AND SALES RIGHT NOW?!
19. THE EMOTIONAL STATE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR SALES DECISION
20. Try to switch a prospect from objection state to excitement state (from fear and anxiety to excitement). It’s more powerful that way.
21. Don’t overwhelm with all the features and benefits that can serve as distractions most people don’t need details just zoomed in one or two key solutions that apply to their situation.
22. YOU are not your target market. You once were, but now you are not. So your reasons for buying or what’s important to you might not be important to your prospect.
23. People buy for different reasons, social external influences, to feel good, to feel accepted, to feel worthy.
24. People buy on emotional and logical reasons: you always want to address both.
25. Logic is not in control when buying, emotions are.
26. Survey your current paying clients not your prospects.
27. Understand everything about them, when they wake up, what their interests are, what keeps them up at night, what are their goals, etc.
28. You don’t have to be leaps and bounds above other people just 1% better.
29. Don’t try to be something different than who you are, you need to be more authentic in your marketing, the more you are going to attract the right kind of clients.
30. EMOTIONAL CURRENCY IS THE WHY…it drives the action… ask your clients why are you doing? why do you want this? (the reason behind this force are emotional currency).
31. WHAT ARE YOUR CORE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT? you need to outline your standards. This serves as a disqualification and repels people you don’t want.
32. Your offer has to be so good, within 30 seconds someone needs to feel like they have to have it. Its all about elements of certainty, specificity, time frame, promise, emotional currency.
33. Never talk to people who don’t know, like and trust you. always have them watch video or read the PDF first.
34. USE THEIR OWN LANGUAGE TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE, AND GET THEM TO THE DESIRED RESULT THEY WANT!*
35. CREATE A SURPRISE COOL BONUS EXTRA PACKAGE FOR THEM, AND GIVE IT TO THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY BUY TO ENSURE A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION*!
36. Create three packages – Some people will always get the highest level, some people will buy the middle and some the lowest.
37. People always buy based on their identity. So some people will just always get the best, the highest quality that’s because that’s who they are.
38. When enrolling people, emotions are everything (just worry about getting into the right emotional state).
39. When you are excited and when you are in that emotional states you can close easier.
40. You can surpass competitors very easily by just embracing who you really are.
41. One of the biggest mistakes is just identifying and fixating on one identity and not accepting the realization you can shift to other ones for situations when needed.
42. Shift your mindset: focus on quality of leads and engagement of leads VS quantity of leads.
43. Use multiple modality marketing: video, audio, written, workshops, live presentations.
44. If you don’t want competition, just provide more value than the competition… that’s it!
45. Take it or leave it mentality, be able to walk away from a deal because it doesn’t match your core values (such as money!).
46. Money and results are not everything to everyone. Find out their ‘hot buttons’ and use that in your marketing and sales process…
47. Multi offer mentality: if you want to dominate an industry, be the one stop shop, figure out all the needs in the market place, then provide the solutions for the market place; be the highend wal-mart that contains everything! Your market place will tell you what they need, then just create new products and solutions; make sure you are getting your products launched and results before creating new ones!
48. Live the life they want! your target market wants to work with you because they want to live the life you live.
49. Legendary story: your own story or the story you have created for your clients; you don’t want your market place to choose or create your story, you gotta do this! post your story everywhere and all the time in all modalities.
50. Create a community: when you create a community you become the leader, create FB groups!
51. When entering a new marketplace. Dive deep into being a specialist first, and crush it, then expand out to generalist by solving more and more problems.
Hope you enjoyed it!